Skip to content
- DMELC has some basic objectives.
- To create an operation e-learning traning system.
- Published journals, develop e-resources curricul and modules for different faculty development programs.
- To offer certificate/ Diploma courses in different disciplines.
- To provide data disaster planning an preparedness.
- To organize seminars, symposiums, workshops, scholarly lectures, conferences and to disseminate academic achievements in the respective discipline.
- To establish a well equipped journal library in order to serve the needs of the research scholars.
- To arrange and offer fellowships to local, regional and international researchers and scholars.
- To establish linkages and networks with national, regional and international research centers and academic institutions through exchange programmes. Information in this regard could be found on the DMELC website soon.